Basic rules of leather care
* Always try every type of leather care on the inside first * Never treat leather with harsh solvents such as petrol or acetone
* Dry damp leather clothing on a hanger at normal room temperature and never expose to intense heat
* Do not store leather clothing in plastic bags * Iron from the left side (wool temperature and dry ironing cloth)
* Protect leather clothing from strong light sources
Preventive leather care
The usability of leather clothing depends largely on successful impregnation . This causes:
* Protection against water stains
* Slower dirt absorption
* Special dirt can be removed more easily
Before wearing it for the first time, spray every piece of leather clothing thoroughly with a good leather clothing waterproofing agent! Follow the instructions carefully.
- Care for suede, nubuck and split leather
* Vacuum up leather dust with a vacuum cleaner
* Remove with damp chamois leather * Roll off with adhesive lint roller
* Apply adhesive tape to receipts, remove sanding tape
* Wear the color tone-on-tone for the first time
* Remove dust by brushing regularly with a crepe brush or leather eraser
Attention: Leather dust is an early problem and is not a legitimate reason for complaint
- Care of nappa leather
Apply nappa cream to a soft cloth and rub leather once or twice a year.
What is achieved is: cleaning, re-greasing, silky shine.